Saturday 31 January 2015

january wrap up

Hi Guys

Today I am doing my January wrap up. A lot of the books I have done a review on so won't be giving a synopsis.

Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Delliare

Rating: 5/5
This was the first book I read in 2015 and it was a great start to the year. I was going to do a review but I realised that I couldn't write that much about it expect I really liked it. When I started the book I was terrified that it was going to be 'the perks of being a wallflower' (I didn't like that book) but it was so much better.

The Gift of Charms by Julia Suzuki

Rating: 4/5
I got sent this book for review by the author and I was amazed by how much I liked it. Looking forward to the next book in the series.

A Darker Shade of Magic (except) by V.E.Schwab

Rating: 3/5
I got this book from Netgalley and I was really disappointed. I mean the story was good but the layout of the book was awful. I also have a review on this book.

Love Hurts by Malorie Blackman

Rating: 5/5
I got this book from Netgalley and I loved it. I also did a review on this book.

Boy Meets Boy by David Levithan

Rating 4/5
I have been wanting to read more LGBTQI books for a while now as my 2 best friends are gay and bi. I also have heard great thing about David Levithan and I was not disappointed. It was great the only problem was that it was a very unrealistic world,sadly.

The Cardturner by Louis Sachar

Rating: 5/5
I got this book for Christmas and I wasn't expecting much because I hated 'holes' by him but this was great.



No comments:

Post a Comment