Friday 30 January 2015

january book haul

Hi Guys

Today I am going to do my January book haul. I would first of all like to say that I was extremely lucky this month and didn't have to pay for any of these books. The first four books I got from netgalley. The next 2 I was sent from the authors and the last one I got on a kindle deal.

Love Hurts by Malorie Blackman

I have already read this book and I loved it. I did a review on it so I won't tell you what this book is about.

A Darker Shade of Magic (preview except) by V.E.Schwab

I have also already read and reviewed this and even though it was just the first few chapters I am still cladding this as a book

All Fall Down by Ally Carter
I am currently reading this book. I was so excited when I got sent an arc as Ally Carter wrote my favourite ever series 'the Gallagher girl's. a review will be coming up soon.

How to Fly With Broken Wings by Jane Elson

I am so excited to read this book it sounds exactly like my kind of book.

The Gift of the Charms by Julia Suzuki

I was asked by the author to review this book. I really liked it but like all the books I have already read I talk more about them in my wrap up

casting shadows everywhere by L.T.Vagus

I was direct messaged by the author aging and I quote 'I'd gargle bleach to get you to read the free sample of my book.' this instantly put a smile on my face as all of her tweets do and I felt almost as if I would be a sin not to read the book. I have not yet done a review of the book yet because I just wasn't in the mood for that genre thought I will definitely get to this book in February

the island by Jen minkman

I in all honesty don't really know what it's about but it is a dystopian YA with a cool plot, so I got it. even thought I know it will probably just still on my kindle desperate to be read like Jane Eyre (which has currently been on my kindle unread for 2 years)

No comments:

Post a Comment