Wednesday 11 February 2015

top 5 furturistic books

Hi guys

Today I am doing another top 5. I would first of all like to explain that last week I did the wrong topic so I am doing last week's this week. Thanks for understanding. I found this week really hard to choose so bear with. As usual this is in no particular order.

1) Divergent by Vernoica Roth

This is one of my favourite series of all time. I cried and laughed and just all the feels in this series. Divergent is definitely my favourite book in th  series as nothing much happens in insurgent, though I still think it was necessary for the series and in allegient, Uriah.

2) Gathering Blue by L.S. Lowry

I did a review on this book and it is currently my favourite book in the giver series thought still not sure how it ties in with the first book.

3) Cinder by Marissa Mayer

I read this book last year and still haven't picked up the next book because I loved the ending so much (pretty sure that was just me thought). I am still really excited to read on I just have to wait for my local library to get it in. This is a bit of a sci-fi book which I don't usually like but the character development is just SOOO GOOD, that the plot could have been awful and I still would have loved it.

I can't find any other books that I read that were futuristic. I know shameful, I am planning on reading 'the maze runner's after I finish 'to kill a mockingbird'.
How about you comment a good futuristic novel in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment