Today I'm going to do the unpopular opinions tag. As always I wasn't tagged by anyone. If you want to watch the original video just click here
1. A Popular Book or series that you didn't like.
Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon easily takes this place. It was my least favourite book of 2017. I thought it sent awful messages to people reading it. I might at some point do a full review but I think ill struggle to not bash the book too much and I think my thoughts could come across very crude if I don't word it very carefully. Effectively I hated the way this book dealt with women's sexuality. I think it condemned women who were openly sexual and borderline slut shaming. Plus there was an unnecessary offensive joke abut schizophrenia which I didn't appreciate.
2. A Popular Book or series that every one else seems to hate but you love.
beautiful creatures series because I love those books so much. Ridley and Link are definitely in my top 5 couples in books.
3. A popular book Genre that you hardly reach for.
4. A popular author that you can't seem to get into.
5. A popular book trope that you're tired of seeing.
'It only happens in the movies' though it is fairly bearable in this book.
6. A popular series that you have no interest in reading.
A Court of Thorns and Roses but then my interest died as more and more books came out.
7. The saying goes "The book is always better than the movie", but what movie or T.V. show adaptation do you prefer more than the book?
the maze runner series. Obviously there is massive controversy around the book right now due to something James Dashner has done but personally the first book in the series was really good but then the rest of them were dull.