Wednesday 27 January 2016

antcipated realeses for 2016

Hi guys

I for once actually have some books I'm super excited for this year rather than having to scour goodreads for books that sound interesting,

Heartless by Cornelia Funke
No released cover in English yet
There is no official release date yet for this book but it was published in German last March, so it can't be that long now. I'm so excited for this book the Mirrorworld series is possibly my favourite series ever, though I think I'm going to have to reread the series before the third one comes out.

Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard
 
'Red Queen' was one of my favourite books of 2015, so I'm super excited for the next one. I think it's going to be even better then the first. The epilogue gave the impression that there was going to be some intense character development in the next book.

Half Lost by Sally Green
I can't believe it is almost the end of this series. I'm so excited but at the same time I never want to read this book because I am not ready to end this series. There is also the obvious fear that Sally Green is going to kill Gabriel or Nathan and Gabriel aren't going to end up together.


No comments:

Post a Comment