Saturday 13 June 2015

Top 5 couples in book's

Hi guys
I have been thinking about doing this post for a really long time and I have finally got round to doing it. This is in no particular order.

1) Alec and Magnus (Malec) - The mortal instruments
Magnus and Alec are my favourite characters in the mortal instruments series. So, when they started to go out my little fangirl heart exploded. I don't know what I'd do if they don't end up together (I haven't finished the books yet, so don't tell me). I really love this GIF for some reason.

2) Nathan and Gabriel (Gathan) - Half Bad Trilogy
They don't have an official ship name but Gathan is what my friend and I have decided to call them (I felt proper posh writing that sentence). I think it should be illegal to read the series and not ship them because even Sally Green said they were soul mates. You are allowed to think otherwise but you would be wrong, it's just a fact. Gathan is definitely my OTP. Also this is the only fan art I can find of them.

Ridley and Link - Beautiful Creatures
I just love them. I don't think that I there are enough words to explain how much I love them. I just do. I couldn't find any fan art for them so I just used a picture from the movie (Why do I ship all the unpopular characters)

Draco and Hermione (Dramione) - Harry Potter
Dramione were my first OTP. So, they will always hold a special place in my heart.

Will and Tessa (Wessa) - The Infernal Devices Trilogy
First of all can I point out their awful ship name. My feelings are a bit conflicted with this triology because I prefer Jem but I think Tessa loved Will more.

4 comments:

  1. MALEC <3 You have great taste in couples!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think you can read the mortal instruments and not love Malec.

      Delete
  2. Ridley and Link were so darn adorable. I still have to read their spin-off series though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The spin off series is amazing. Definitely worth the read, though I will warn you that you will cry at the end of 'Dangerous Creatures'

      Delete