Wednesday 21 October 2015

Trick or Treat Book Tag

Hi Guys

I'm getting really excited for Halloween this year so decided to do the 'Trick or Treat Book Tag'. I first saw this on Miainnarnia but it was created by Pucksandpaperbacks. Without further ado let's get started.

1. Kit Kat Bar - An anticipated release
This is the sequel to 'Half Lies', a novella based on Gabriel before the 'Half Bad Trilogy'. I will read anything that Sally Green writes, she is one of my only auto-buy authors. I'm so happy that I don't have too wait much longer only till the 3rd November.

2. M&MS - A book with a colourful cover
'The Secret Garden' is one of my favourite books I own three different copies of it. This one is by far my favourite. It is smaller then most books and feels really old fashioned hen you read from it.

3.Milky Way - A book that made you feel all gooey in the middle
As much as I have my problems with 'To All the Boys I've Loved Before', Jenny Han really knows how to write a love story that will melt your heart. I loved Lara Jean and Peter's relationship from the get go and every twist and turn made me melt just that little bit more.

4. Sugar Babies - An underrated book
'Reckless' is my favourite series ever. I know big statement. I get that a lot of people find this book confusing, though never had that problem myself. It is a beautifully written book that really enthralled you and gets you excited and attached to the characters.
 
5. Sour Patch Kids - A book that started off sour but then got sweet
I actually put the book down numerous occasions before I forced myself to read past the first three chapters. 'Since You've Been Gone' is a really feel good book that was centred around friendship. There needs to be more books like this one.
 
6. Hersey's Kiss - Your favourite first kiss
Warning this contains spoilers for Half Wild:
My favourite first kiss is when Gabriel and Nathan kiss. I put the book down and did a little dance. It was so perfect and cute and awkward. It was also one of those rare kisses in books that really adds to the plot line.




2 comments:

  1. That cover for the secret garden is so pretty! I haven't read that book in years but I kind of want to reread it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I reread it recently and thought it was 10x better then the first time I read it. I found that I got some of the other things that Frances was trying to get across

      Delete