Friday 15 May 2015

Bargain Book Haul

Hi Guys

Yesterday I did my first poetry reading at a small local café and the café also had a little shop that sold loads of second hand books. I got 3 books there for 75p each with little to no damage.

One Day by David Nicholls
I got this book after a friend told me that it was one of the best books she's ever read.

The Book Lovers' Appreciation Society by Various Authors
This is a collection of short stories from over 20 different authors and I got it mainly because of the title.

Salmon Fishing in the Yemen by Paul Torday
I have been wanting to watch the film for age now but I kept telling myself that I must read the book first.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for cheap books! I've seen the movie of 'one day' and I enjoyed it but I've never read the book :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After I bought it my Mum told me that it was the saddest book she had ever read.

      Delete