Sunday 10 June 2018

Audiobooks

Hi guys,

Audiobooks are really popular right now, so when I saw Half Bad on audible for about £3 I decided to give it a try. While I enjoy the audiobook, I felt it took away from the enjoyment I got from the characters and the plot. I think if a book I want to read comes up for less than the average book then I will get it but I think I'd rather reading a physical copy than an audiobook.

However I recently started listening to Born a Crime by Trevor Noah and I'm loving it. I'm a big fan of podcast so listening to non-fiction books just feels like a podcast and I'm loving it. I think I could  even enjoy the non-fiction books or memoir more through audiobooks because it will hopefully make them less dry if they are at any point.

Overall, I still prefer reading a book than listening to it but if I can get a book I've really been wanting to read cheaper through audiobook then I will do that. I'd love to hear your thoughts on way you do or don't love audiobooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment