Sunday, 23 August 2015

Book to Movie Adaptations I still need to see

Hi guys

I've been wanting to do more fun posts, so here goes. I'm doing my top 5 book to movie adaptation I still need to see. In no particular order.

1. The Maze Runner
I have read the book a while ago but then I got spoilt on the ending and the characters that die but I would still like to eventually watch the film. It's apparently quite true to the book and it has Dylan O'Brian, who is possibly one of the sassiest people on the planet.

2. An Invisible Sign
I read the book last year and I found it a bit confusing, so I'm hoping the film will help me understand the story a bit more. One of my friends loves this film but then lost the DVD and I can't find the film in any store.

3. The Perks of Being a Wallflower
I didn't like the book because it was a bit too mature for me. I've heard that it's nothing like the book and Emma Watson is meant to be amazing in it.

4. Jurassic Park
I've never read the book but one of my friend's is completely obsessed with the series. It's also a classic film that everyone except me seems to have watched.

5. The Wizard of Oz
My mum hates this film so I never watched it as a kid but after seeing wicked the musical twice now I would quite like to see the original story.

No comments:

Post a Comment